Debuting Saturday night at A1, the Bloodline Collection celebrates Shift’s partnership with the GEICO Honda 250 SX team that shares a mutually held vision for on-track performance combined with an unparalleled design aesthetic, or what we refer to as Factory. Not a radiator louver out of place, every chain link wiped clean, titanium bolts torqued and checked twice. That is Factory for Honda Racing.
Shift shares the same Factory obsession in our gear design. Everything from cuff-to-cuff must both perform and look perfect to elevate the rider who wears it. Emblazoned with chrome logo accents that gleam off the deep red jersey and pant, this ultra-premium, limited edition collection is as Factory as it gets and is destined to be a Shift instant classic.
Factory to the last drop. In deep red with premium chrome Shift logos, the Bloodline 3LUE Label 2.0 Air gloves incorporate unapparelled movement and weight reduction with industry-leading durability. It’s a glove that is preferred by the Shift Syndicate and GEICO Honda team for not only its performance but unmatched style.
- Bloodline Collection design produced in limited edition quantities
- Cordura® stretch nylon top-of-hand for flexibility, weight reduction, and durability
- Clarino® palm improves fit, enhances durability and protects
- Silicone fingertip printing for enhanced grip and lever control
- Top of hand laser cut perforations increase ventilation
- Innovative RAW wrist design reduces cuff restriction
- Premium chrome 3D silicone logo on top of hand