A MECHANICS DREAM
The HRC Redplate Tech Cargo pants were built for the best pro teams in the world. They put a priority on functionality and utility. The foundation of the pants is the stretch twill fabric which offers both durability and movement. On top of that, they feature both hydrophilic & hydrophobic properties... meaning they rapidly wick moisture off your skin, while also resisting water from the outside. The storage system features an array of utility pockets and loops to house tools and other items, keeping them ready at a moment's notice. If you are spending time in the garage or under the hood, these are the pants for you.
- Team Honda HRC gear
- Hydrophilic & hydrophobic properties
- Utility pockets hold tools & other items
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Zip fly with button closure
- Side web loop details
- Back welt pockets
- Crew neckline
- Inseam: 32"
- 58% cotton / 39% polyester / 3% spandex stretch twill, 197gm
- Nylon webbing belt loops
- Stretch twill fabric