Youth 3Lue Label Bloodline Jersey
Debuting Saturday night at A1, the Bloodline Collection celebrates Shift’s partnership with the GEICO Honda 250 SX team that shares a mutually held vision for on-track performance combined with an unparalleled design aesthetic, or what we refer to as Factory. Not a radiator louver out of place, every chain link wiped clean, titanium bolts torqued and checked twice. That is Factory for Honda Racing.
Shift shares the same Factory obsession in our gear design. Everything from cuff-to-cuff must both perform and look perfect to elevate the rider who wears it. Emblazoned with chrome logo accents that gleam off the deep red jersey and pant, this ultra-premium, limited edition collection is as Factory as it gets and is destined to be a Shift instant classic.
Factory to the last drop. The Youth Blue Label Bloodline jersey is the first ever pro level race ready jersey for young riders. It incorporates premium elements from our adult line giving your young rider the same fit, function, durability and look of our pro team. The jersey features chrome Shift wordmarks on the shoulders along with chrome bolt logos on front of chest and lower sleeves.
• Bloodline Collection design produced in limited edition quantities
• Premium chrome logo accents
• Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
• Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane sleeves eliminate bulk and help regulate body temperature
• Blended four-way stretch and soft microfiber blend in sleeves add comfort while reducing drag
• Innovative RAW wrist opening eliminates cuff restriction
• Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restriction